- 1-1/3 cups HERSHEY’®S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2/3 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 whole reduced-fat graham crackers, broken into bite-size pieces
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil and coat with cooking spray; set aside. In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips with milk; stir until smooth. Remove from the heat; cool for 2 minutes. Stir in vanilla. Fold in the marshmallows and graham crackers.
- Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Lift out the pan and remove foil; cut into 48 pieces. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 41 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0.55 mg cholesterol, 10 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 0.55 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Taste of Home: Guilt-Free Cooking