1 cup Elbow Macaroni Noodles
1 pound Ground turkey
1/2 cup Onion chopped
1/2 cup Bell pepper chopped
2 tablespoons Chili powder
1 teaspoon Cumin
1/2 teaspoon Salt
14 ounces Diced tomatoes
8 ounces Tomato sauce
4 ounces Green chili
1/2 cup Water
1 cup Reduced Fat Cheddar cheese shredded
1. Cook the macaroni according to package directions omitting the salt, if desired; Drain.
2. Meanwhile, spray a large nonstick skillet with a nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the turkey and cook, breaking it up with a wooden spoon, until no longer pink, about 8 minutes.
3. Stir in the onion, bell pepper, chili powder, cumin and salt. Cook, stiring occasionally, until the onion is softened, about 3 minutes.
4. Add the tomatoes, tomato sauce, chiles and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the flavors are blended, about 10 minutes.
5. Add the macaroni and the cheese, stirring to combine.
from the Weight Watchers Stir It Up Cookbook