- 1 Boboli Shell 8" (This is 10 points, so if you use a pita, you can cut down the points drastically!)
- 1/2 a package of Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Strips
- 2 Tablespoons of the Barbecue sauce mentioned in the post below.
- 1/2 cup of shredded mozarella
- 1/4 of medium red onion (chopped)
- As much chopped cilantro as you want
Spread the BBQ sauce on the Boboli shell. Sprinkle the cheese, chicken, and onion around the pizza. Cook for 8- 10 minutes at 450 degrees. Sprinkle the cilantro on after you take out the pizza.