1 tablespoon olive oil
3 pounds Chicken breast cut into 8 servings
2 cloves Garlic minced
1/2 cup White wine
1 1/2 cups Chicken Stock fat-free, low sodium
1 teaspoon Dried basil
1/2 cup Sun-dried tomatoes cut into slivers
1. Heat oil in skillet. Add several pieces of chicken at a time. Brown evenly.
2. Transfer chicken to slow cooker as it finishes browning.
3. Add all ingredients except the sun-dried tomatoes to the skillet. Bring to a boil. Scrape up any bits fromthe bottom of the pan.
4. Pour over chicken. Scatter tomatoes over the top.
5. Cover and cook on low 4-6 hours.
Fix It and Forget It Lightly